So many different ways to bring footage into Premiere! Using proxies in Premiere will save time, computer resources, and hard drive space. What are all those settings for at export? Also learn to troubleshoot some common issues. Includes 2 hours of training and 30 minutes of Q&A.
Adobe Premiere Ingest/Proxy/Transcode Workflow Training
Starting At $350.00
- Learn different ways to ingest footage into Adobe Premiere
- Save time and travel with your edit by using proxies instead of full resolution clips
- Learn optimal settings for rendering, export, and delivery
- Help with troubleshooting some common issues
- Includes 30 minutes Q&A
- Tech Service: Yes
- Terms and Conditions: On location within Twin Cities metro area. Does not include integration or optimization of individual systems.
Category: Adobe Training and Consulting Services
show blocks helper
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Pair (Rental) $400.00
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- mLogic mRack LTO-8 From: $6,199.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays
From: $1,999.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only) $4,248.00