So many different ways to bring footage into Premiere! Using proxies in Premiere will save time, computer resources, and hard drive space. What are all those settings for at export? Also learn to troubleshoot some common issues. Includes 2 hours of training and 30 minutes of Q&A.
Adobe Premiere Ingest/Proxy/Transcode Workflow Training
Starting At $350.00
- Learn different ways to ingest footage into Adobe Premiere
- Save time and travel with your edit by using proxies instead of full resolution clips
- Learn optimal settings for rendering, export, and delivery
- Help with troubleshooting some common issues
- Includes 30 minutes Q&A
- Tech Service: Yes
- Terms and Conditions: On location within Twin Cities metro area. Does not include integration or optimization of individual systems.
Category: Adobe Training and Consulting Services
show blocks helper
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Trio (Rental) $575.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays
From: $1,999.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens) $4,748.00
mLogic mSAN 12 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Shared Storage Solution
$5,599.00An interesting start to your own Thunderbolt-3 SAN
- Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens $474.05
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!