So many different ways to bring footage into Premiere! Using proxies in Premiere will save time, computer resources, and hard drive space. What are all those settings for at export? Also learn to troubleshoot some common issues. Includes 2 hours of training and 30 minutes of Q&A.
Adobe Premiere Ingest/Proxy/Transcode Workflow Training
Starting At $350.00
- Learn different ways to ingest footage into Adobe Premiere
- Save time and travel with your edit by using proxies instead of full resolution clips
- Learn optimal settings for rendering, export, and delivery
- Help with troubleshooting some common issues
- Includes 30 minutes Q&A
- Tech Service: Yes
- Terms and Conditions: On location within Twin Cities metro area. Does not include integration or optimization of individual systems.
Category: Adobe Training and Consulting Services
show blocks helper
- Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Cine Lens (EF Mount) $3,950.00Financing Available
- Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II - Body Only (Rental) $375.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters
From: $2,799.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $4,899.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- mLogic mRack LTO-8 From: $6,199.00
- Core SWX – How to Power Sony a7, Sony FS5, Sony FS7, CineAlta, and Broadcast
- P5 Backup2Go – Advantages of snapshot-capable filesystems
- 2018 Camera Comparison Chart – Courtesy of Tom Fletcher & Gary Adcock
- Watch: Z Systems MACTA Booth Overview 2018 – New Pro Video Cameras, equipment and more!
- Z Systems Is Now An Apple Affiliate