Analysis of your workflow to create a personalized and optimized hardware configuration. Includes a basic tutorial on utilizing your optimized workflow.
Adobe Premiere System Configuration and Optimization
Starting At $300.00
- Analysis of your current workflow
- Custom hardware configuration customized to your workflow
- Basic tutorial on best utilizing updated configuration and workflow
- Tech Service: Yes
- Terms and Conditions: Does not include a Q&A. For additional training, see other packages. On location within Twin Cities metro area.
Category: Adobe Training and Consulting Services
show blocks helper
- Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens (EF Mount) $4,220.00Financing Available
mLogic mSAN 12 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Shared Storage Solution
$5,599.00An interesting start to your own Thunderbolt-3 SAN
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays
From: $1,999.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only) $4,248.00
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Pair (Rental) $400.00
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!