Analysis of your workflow to create a personalized and optimized hardware configuration. Includes a basic tutorial on utilizing your optimized workflow.
Adobe Premiere System Configuration and Optimization
Starting At $300.00
- Analysis of your current workflow
- Custom hardware configuration customized to your workflow
- Basic tutorial on best utilizing updated configuration and workflow
- Tech Service: Yes
- Terms and Conditions: Does not include a Q&A. For additional training, see other packages. On location within Twin Cities metro area.
Category: Adobe Training and Consulting Services
show blocks helper
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $4,600.00Financing Available
- Z-Share II - 21TB, 4 User Affordable SAN For Digital Video $9,999.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters
From: $2,799.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Trio (Rental) $575.00
- Core SWX – How to Power Sony a7, Sony FS5, Sony FS7, CineAlta, and Broadcast
- P5 Backup2Go – Advantages of snapshot-capable filesystems
- 2018 Camera Comparison Chart – Courtesy of Tom Fletcher & Gary Adcock
- Watch: Z Systems MACTA Booth Overview 2018 – New Pro Video Cameras, equipment and more!
- Z Systems Is Now An Apple Affiliate