The AJA FS1 is a powerful and flexible frame synchronizer and high quality converter that helps you work with mismatched signal types to establish a consistent format for post production or broadcast.
AJA FS1 Universal Frame Synchronizer/Converter
- SD/SD aspect ratio conversion
- HD/HD cross-conversion (720p/1080i)
- Up/down/cross-conversion with both the input and converted formats on SD/HD SDI outputs (both synchronized)
- HD cross-conversion with simultaneous down-converted SDI output
- Remote Configuration and Control
- Closed Caption Conversion
- Active Format Description
- Extensive Connectivity
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
show blocks helper
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters
From: $2,799.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Cine Lens (EF Mount) $3,950.00Financing Available
- Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens (EF Mount) $4,220.00Financing Available
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- Z-Share II - 28TB, 4 User Affordable SAN For Digital Video $9,999.00
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!