The AJA HD10A-Plus is a miniature, high-quality, 10-bit analog to digital converter for HD workflows. The HD10A-Plus can add an HD or SD SDI output to cameras, VTRs, or other analog-only equipment, even computers with HD RGB graphics. The HD10A-Plus accepts HD YPbPr or RGB analog and outputs three duplicate SDI signals. Works in 1080i, 1035i, 1080psf, and 720p with internal or external sync (tri-level). The HD10A-Plus also includes SD mode support for PAL and NTSC needs.
AJA HD10A-PLUS HD Analog to HD-SDI Converter
- Low Cost, High Quality, 10-bit HDTV A/D Conversion
- Full Bandwidth Component HD RGB or YPbPr Input
- 3 HD-SDI Outputs
- SD mode support
- Internal or External Sync
- Easy-access DIP switch configuration
- Low power, compact size
- Uses 5-20VDC power (DWP-U-R1 universal power supply included)
- 5-year warranty
show blocks helper
- Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens $474.05
- Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens) $4,748.00
mLogic mSpeed 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Raid with Kyno And Hedge Software
From: $1,899.00Add your own drives for performance up to 2600 MB/second. Mix and match hard drives and SSDs. Or purchase with factory installed hard drives.
mLogic mTape Thunderbolt LTO-7 External Tape Drive
$4,599.00Great for Thunderbolt 2 & 3 Mac Pros, iMacs, and MacBook Pro's
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $4,899.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!