The AJA HD10CEA converts SD/HD-SDI video with embedded audio to analog video and 4-channel balanced analog audio. SD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr (Betacam or SMPTE/EBU-N10), RGB, composite or YC (S-Video). HD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr or RGB. Analog audio outputs are balanced. The 4 audio channels can be selected from group 1-4. Audio and video output connections are available on a 25 pin “D” subminiature connector (breakout cable supplied). All video/audio configuration is done by external dipswitch selection. This versatile, low-cost, miniature monitoring solution also outputs two loop-thru SDI/HD-SDI outputs.
AJA HD10CEA SD/HD-SDI to Analog Audio/Video Converter – Open Box
- Digital to Analog Audio and Video Converter
- SD/HD-SDI with Embedded Audio Input
- SD Component or Composite Video Outputs (SD Input)
- HD Component Video Outputs (HD Input)
- 4-Channel Balanced Audio Output
- 2 Equalized, Loop-Thru SD/HD-SDI Outputs
- Selectable Audio Channel Pair/Group
- Condition: Like New
show blocks helper
mLogic mRack DIT LTO-7 Rack Mountable RAID Enclosure and Tape Drive
From: $5,999.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- mLogic mRack LTO-8 and FREE YoyottaID LTFS software From: $6,299.00
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $5,225.00Financing Available
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Trio (Rental) $575.00
Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens)
$5,249.000% financing:$437.42 x 12 mo.
$218.71 x 24 mo.
- Sony Service Plus and Technical Support – How to get help, parts, and repairs on for Sony Pro Video Equipment
- Demystifying “Crop Factor”
- Panasonic EVA1: First Look, Sony FS5 Comparison, Test Footage
- Three Affordable Video Technology Solutions Trending in 2018
- U of M Raptor Center Utilizes Z-Cart by Z Systems For Remote Video Learning