The AJA HD10DA is a miniature, low-cost 1×6 SD/HD (dual-rate) re-clocking distribution amplifier. Featuring six separately buffered HD-SDI outputs, the HD10DA provides automatic input cable re-clocking and equalization to 125 meters.
AJA HD10DA 1×6 HD/SD Distribution Amplifier
- Compact SD/HD Distribution
- Six Separately Buffered Outputs
- Miniature Size
- 125m HD cable equalization (1694 coax)
- HD-SDI or SDI input, auto sensing
- Bi-color LED indication of input lock and rate
- Passes all ancillary data
- +5-18V power supply (included with purchase)
- No dipswitches or configuration required
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
show blocks helper
mLogic mTape Thunderbolt LTO-7 External Tape Drive
$5,199.00There are lots of combinations available – please call us for more information
Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$7,499.000% financing:$624.92 x 12 mo.
$312.46 x 24 mo.
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Body Only (Rental) $225.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays
From: $1,999.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $5,299.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- Sony Service Plus and Technical Support – How to get help, parts, and repairs on for Sony Pro Video Equipment
- Demystifying “Crop Factor”
- Panasonic EVA1: First Look, Sony FS5 Comparison, Test Footage
- Three Affordable Video Technology Solutions Trending in 2018
- U of M Raptor Center Utilizes Z-Cart by Z Systems For Remote Video Learning