The AJA Hi5-4K 4K SDI to 4K HDMI Converter converts four SDI outputs that together carry a 4K signal to one HDMI 1.4a output for connection to a 4K HDMI monitor. Both the SDI inputs and HDMI output support embedded audio. You can convert four 1.5G SDI signals, two dual-stream 3G signals, or four 3G signals. You can also convert 1080 and 720 HD signals and 525/625 SD signals to HDMI. Conversions are configured on an included MiniConfig software application compatible with Macs and PCs. The Converter syncs up to the application via a USB cable connection to the host computer.
AJA Hi5-4K 4K SDI to HDMI Converter
- Converts a 4-SDI 4K Signal to HDMI 1.4a
- Supports 4x 1.5G, 2x Dual 3G, and 4x 3G
- Also Supports HD and SD Conversions
- SDI Embedded Audio Input, 8-Ch
- HDMI Embedded Audio Output, 8-Ch
- Configures on Mac or PC via Included App
show blocks helper
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
mLogic mTape Thunderbolt LTO-8 External Tape Drive
$5,999.00There are lots of combinations available – please call us for more information
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Body Only (Rental) $225.00
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Pair (Rental) $400.00
Fujinon XK6x20 (XK6x-20) 20-120mm T3.5 PL Mount Cabrio Cine Lens
$13,499.000% financing:$562.46 x 24 mo.
- Sony Service Plus and Technical Support – How to get help, parts, and repairs on for Sony Pro Video Equipment
- Demystifying “Crop Factor”
- Panasonic EVA1: First Look, Sony FS5 Comparison, Test Footage
- Three Affordable Video Technology Solutions Trending in 2018
- U of M Raptor Center Utilizes Z-Cart by Z Systems For Remote Video Learning