The AJA Hi5 converts SDI or HD-SDI to HDMI for driving HDMI monitors. Embedded SD/HD-SDI audio is supported in the HDMI output allowing a convenient single cable audio/video connection. The Hi5 provides 2-Channel RCA style audio outputs for separate audio monitoring if needed. The Hi5 also provides a looping SD/HD-SDI output useful for connecting additional equipment, or for “daisy chaining” multiple monitors to the same SD-HD-SDI source.
AJA Hi5 HD-SDI/SDI to HDMI Video and Audio Converter
- SD/HD-SDI to HDMI
- Full HDMI support including 10-bit video and 8 channels of embedded audio
- Additional 2-Channel RCA jack audio output
- Equalized looping SD/HD-SDI output
- HDMI cable included
show blocks helper
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $4,600.00Financing Available
- Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens) $4,748.00
mLogic mSAN 12 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Shared Storage Solution
$5,599.00An interesting start to your own Thunderbolt-3 SAN
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $4,899.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- Z-Share II - 28TB, 4 User Affordable SAN For Digital Video $9,999.00
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!