The AJA LUT-box allows you to load 3D LUTs via USB to adjust the color space from a source signal, ensuring that every monitor you use shows the correct look for that signal. It supports 3D LUTs at 17x17x17 at 12-bit processing in .lut, .txt, .3dl, .cube file formats. Featuring HDMI and 3G-SDI outputs, it lets you output to HDMI and SDI monitors at the same time from a single unit. The original footage is maintained in an alternate color space so you can take advantage of additional dynamic range.
- Loads 3D LUTs for Color Space Adjustment
- 3D LUT Support at 17x17x17
- 12-Bit Processing
- Supports .lut, .txt, .3dl, .cube Formats
- Configurable via AJA MiniConfig Software
- Passes 8 of 16 SDI Audio Ch to HDMI Out
- 2-Ch RCA Analog Audio Output
- Includes HDMI Cable & International PSU
show blocks helper
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters
From: $2,799.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- mLogic mRack LTO-8 and FREE YoyottaID LTFS software From: $6,299.00
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- Fujinon XK6x20 (XK6x-20) 20-120mm T3.5 PL Mount Cabrio Cine Lens (Rental) $225.00
Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$4,749.000% financing:$395.75 x 12 mo.
$197.88 x 24 mo.
- Sony Service Plus and Technical Support – How to get help, parts, and repairs on for Sony Pro Video Equipment
- Demystifying “Crop Factor”
- Panasonic EVA1: First Look, Sony FS5 Comparison, Test Footage
- Three Affordable Video Technology Solutions Trending in 2018
- U of M Raptor Center Utilizes Z-Cart by Z Systems For Remote Video Learning