The AJA LUT-box allows you to load 3D LUTs via USB to adjust the color space from a source signal, ensuring that every monitor you use shows the correct look for that signal. It supports 3D LUTs at 17x17x17 at 12-bit processing in .lut, .txt, .3dl, .cube file formats. Featuring HDMI and 3G-SDI outputs, it lets you output to HDMI and SDI monitors at the same time from a single unit. The original footage is maintained in an alternate color space so you can take advantage of additional dynamic range.
- Loads 3D LUTs for Color Space Adjustment
- 3D LUT Support at 17x17x17
- 12-Bit Processing
- Supports .lut, .txt, .3dl, .cube Formats
- Configurable via AJA MiniConfig Software
- Passes 8 of 16 SDI Audio Ch to HDMI Out
- 2-Ch RCA Analog Audio Output
- Includes HDMI Cable & International PSU
show blocks helper
- Z-Share II - 28TB, 4 User Affordable SAN For Digital Video $9,999.00
- Panasonic PL Mount Adapter for VariCam LT $1,200.00
mLogic mSpeed 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Raid with Kyno And Hedge Software
$1,899.00Add your own drives for performance up to 2600 MB/second. Mix and match hard drives and SSDs. Or purchase with factory installed hard drives.
- Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only) $4,248.00
- Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Cine Lens (EF Mount) $3,950.00Financing Available
- Dual Base ISO and Shot Noise
- Customer Success Story: City of Ham Lake
- All-in-One Huddle Room Video Conferencing Solutions: Which One Should You Get?
- Position Available: AV and Pro Video Systems Sales Trainee/Account Representative – Education (post-secondary) and House of Worship Markets in Minnesota
- Position Available: Audiovisual Sales Engineer / Estimator