AJA RD10MD2 is a 10-bit broadcast-quality dual HD down-converter. Channels 1 and 2 are fully independent and each channel has 1 re-clocked HD/SD-SDI output. Both channel 1 and 2 have 2 down-converted outputs, which can be independently configured as SDI or composite analog. All HD formats are supported, including 24p/psf with 3:2 pulldown. The SD output can be formatted for either 4:3 or 16:9 monitors. For 4:3 monitors, both letterbox and crop modes are supported. The RD10MD2 is compatible with AJA’s FR1 or FR2 frames.
AJA RD10MD2 Dual HD to SD Down-converter
- Dual-rack Downconverter
- 3 Re-clocked HD/SD-SDI Outputs
- 4 Down-converted Outputs
- Down-converted Outputs Can Be Configured as SDI or Composite Analog
- 5-Year Warranty
show blocks helper
- Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Cine Lens (EF Mount) $4,950.00Financing Available
Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens)
$5,249.000% financing:$437.42 x 12 mo.
$218.71 x 24 mo.
mLogic mTape Thunderbolt LTO-8 External Tape Drive
$5,999.00There are lots of combinations available – please call us for more information
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $5,299.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $5,225.00Financing Available
- Sony Service Plus and Technical Support – How to get help, parts, and repairs on for Sony Pro Video Equipment
- Demystifying “Crop Factor”
- Panasonic EVA1: First Look, Sony FS5 Comparison, Test Footage
- Three Affordable Video Technology Solutions Trending in 2018
- U of M Raptor Center Utilizes Z-Cart by Z Systems For Remote Video Learning