The AJA RH10UC is a 10-bit SD to HD up-converter. Using motion-adaptive de-interlacing and high quality digital scalers, the RH10UC provides excellent Broadcast quality HD video from SD sources. Output HD video is selectable between 720p and 1080I formats. 4:3 to 16:9 aspect ratio conversion is selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 crop, 16:9 morphic, and 16:9 zoom. Input SD ITU Rec. 601 color space is converted to ITU Rec. 709. The RH10UC passes 8 channel embedded audio with a compensating delay. Additionally, the RH10UC can operate as a stand-alone HD Frame Synchronizer. The RH10UC is compatible with AJA’s FR1 or FR2 frames.
AJA RH10UC 10-bit SDI to HD-SDI Up-converter
- Broadcast-Quality 10-bit SD to HD Up-converter
- Motion-adaptive de-interlacing
- Frame Synchronizer function with Genlock input
- Selectable aspect ratio conversion
- Selectable HD output format
- HD-SDI stand-alone Frame synchronizer mode
show blocks helper
Fujinon XK6x20 (XK6x-20) 20-120mm T3.5 PL Mount Cabrio Cine Lens
$13,499.000% financing:$562.46 x 24 mo.
Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$7,499.000% financing:$624.92 x 12 mo.
$312.46 x 24 mo.
- Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens (EF Mount) $5,220.00Financing Available
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $5,299.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $5,225.00Financing Available
- Sony Service Plus and Technical Support – How to get help, parts, and repairs on for Sony Pro Video Equipment
- Demystifying “Crop Factor”
- Panasonic EVA1: First Look, Sony FS5 Comparison, Test Footage
- Three Affordable Video Technology Solutions Trending in 2018
- U of M Raptor Center Utilizes Z-Cart by Z Systems For Remote Video Learning