The AJA RH10UC is a 10-bit SD to HD up-converter. Using motion-adaptive de-interlacing and high quality digital scalers, the RH10UC provides excellent Broadcast quality HD video from SD sources. Output HD video is selectable between 720p and 1080I formats. 4:3 to 16:9 aspect ratio conversion is selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 crop, 16:9 morphic, and 16:9 zoom. Input SD ITU Rec. 601 color space is converted to ITU Rec. 709. The RH10UC passes 8 channel embedded audio with a compensating delay. Additionally, the RH10UC can operate as a stand-alone HD Frame Synchronizer. The RH10UC is compatible with AJA’s FR1 or FR2 frames.
AJA RH10UC 10-bit SDI to HD-SDI Up-converter
- Broadcast-Quality 10-bit SD to HD Up-converter
- Motion-adaptive de-interlacing
- Frame Synchronizer function with Genlock input
- Selectable aspect ratio conversion
- Selectable HD output format
- HD-SDI stand-alone Frame synchronizer mode