The first production monitor that also records 4K 12bit Raw, 10bit ProRes/DNxHR, plus 1080p60 live switching and recording.
Atomos Sumo 19″ HDR Monitor Recorder
$2,495.00Beautiful and affordable HDR monitor!
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
- HDMI 2.0 and 12G-SDI Inputs/Outputs
- 1200 cd/m² Brightness
- HDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- High Bright Mode for Rec. 709 Viewing
- 4K up to 60p / 1080p up to 240 fps
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
- 12-Bit Raw Recording from Select Cameras
- Records to 2.5″ Master Caddy Media
- JZ's Notes: Beautiful and affordable HDR monitor!
The Aluminium alloy chassis with built-in armor houses ten mounting points around the top/bottom/side, a rear panel VESA mount and an included stand for a variety of mounting configurations. Alongside of the XLR connections for power and balanced audio, there is a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack and built-in speakers. The optional mounting plates connect dual V-Lock or Anton Bauer batteries work in tandem with our patent pending continuous power system. This allows batteries to be hot swapped to ensure you are never without power in the field.
Seamlessly connect any SDI or HDMI device and convert between HDMI 2.0 and SDI (3G QuadLink/6G/12G) in any combination. Quad SDI inputs connect cameras with multiple 1.5 or 3G SDI outputs without the need for converters. HDMI 2.0 supports up to 4Kp60 input/output along with the very latest Atomos open protocol that supports HDR automation including importing of camera settings. There is also support for Genlock and LTC timecode.
Capture the RAW output from Sony FS5/FS7/FS700, Canon C300MKII/ C500 or Panasonic Varicam LT over SDI up to 12-bit 4Kp30 as CDNG or 10-bit Apple ProRes / Avid DNxHR up to 4Kp60 / 2Kp240 depending on the camera’s capability. The processing power of Sumo preserves pristine quality direct from the sensor with data rates of up to 3.2 Gbps.
What's In The Box
- Atomos Ninja Blade 5″ HDMI On-Camera Monitor & Recorder (Full Version)
- Powered Docking Station with USB 3.0 & 2.0
- Sony-Type NP-F570 Battery
- Single Battery Charger
- AC Adapter
- 2 x Master Caddies
- Canon LP-E6 Type Battery Adapter
- Nikon EN-EL15 Type Battery Adapter
- Rugged Carry Case
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
show blocks helper
- Panasonic 512GB B Series expressP2 Memory Card for VariCam Series $1,825.00
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $4,600.00Financing Available
mLogic mTape Thunderbolt LTO-7 External Tape Drive
$4,599.00Great for Thunderbolt 2 & 3 Mac Pros, iMacs, and MacBook Pro's
- Panasonic AU-XPD1 P2 Memory Card Drive $460.00
mLogic mSpeed 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Raid with Kyno And Hedge Software
$1,899.00Add your own drives for performance up to 2600 MB/second. Mix and match hard drives and SSDs. Or purchase with factory installed hard drives.
- Dual Base ISO and Shot Noise
- Customer Success Story: City of Ham Lake
- All-in-One Huddle Room Video Conferencing Solutions: Which One Should You Get?
- Position Available: AV and Pro Video Systems Sales Trainee/Account Representative – Education (post-secondary) and House of Worship Markets in Minnesota
- Position Available: Audiovisual Sales Engineer / Estimator