Studiofoam Pyramid is perfect to treat small to medium-sized areas including isolation booths, control rooms and sound studios. It will help effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes and, when used in conjunction with their LENRD Bass Traps or Venus Bass Traps or our Sunburst Broadband Absorbers, can effectively tame the full frequency bandwidth in virtually any acoustic environment. Studiofoam Pyramid is available in 2″ and 4″ thicknesses.
Auralex 4″ Studiofoam Pyramid-22 – 24″ x 24″ x 4″ (Charcoal) Acoustic Absorption/Diffusion Panel – 6 Pieces
- 24″ x 24 ” x 4″
- Eliminates Standing Waves And Flutter Echoes
- Reduces Unwanted Reflections
- Decreases Slap-Back And Room Ring
- Class-A Fire Rated Per ASTM E-84
You may also like…
Auralex 4″ Studiofoam Pyramid-24 (Charcoal Grey) – 24″ x 48″ x 4″ Acoustic Absorption/Diffusion Panel – 6 Pieces$579.99 Add to cart
Auralex Studiofoam Pyramid-24 – 24″ x 48″ x 2″Acoustic Absorption/Diffusion Panel (Charcoal Grey, 12-Pack)$499.99 Add to cart
Auralex Studiofoam Pyramid-22 – 24″ x 24″ x 2″ Acoustic Absorption/Diffusion Panel (Charcoal Grey, 12-Pack)$309.99 Add to cart
show blocks helper
- Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens (EF Mount) $4,220.00Financing Available
- Z-Share II - 21TB, 4 User Affordable SAN For Digital Video $9,999.00
- Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only) $4,248.00
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens) $4,748.00
- Core SWX – How to Power Sony a7, Sony FS5, Sony FS7, CineAlta, and Broadcast
- P5 Backup2Go – Advantages of snapshot-capable filesystems
- 2018 Camera Comparison Chart – Courtesy of Tom Fletcher & Gary Adcock
- Watch: Z Systems MACTA Booth Overview 2018 – New Pro Video Cameras, equipment and more!
- Z Systems Is Now An Apple Affiliate