The lens support is an essential component for any rig with a long or heavy lens. It securely mounts to the front iris rods and is easily adjustable up and down. A long 1/4-20 captive screw with an aluminum knob runs through the post and allows you to remove your lens without removing lens support or changing its adjustment. The lens support is comprised of the Rail Block Ultra-light, an Accessory Mounting Block with counter-bore and the Accessory Mounting Post with captive screw. They are available with either a 1 1/2 inch or a 2 inch post depending on your configuration. Many other combinations can be created using different Berkey System components.
Berkey System Lens Support
The lens support is an essential component for any rig with a long or heavy lens. It securely mounts to the front iris rods and is easily adjustable up and down. A long 1/4-20 captive screw with an aluminum knob runs through the post and allows…
- Panasonic Grip Module for VariCam LT $1,200.00
Panasonic Varicam LT Pro Kit
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters
From: $2,799.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
Panasonic Cinema VariCam LT-ProEX-B Kit
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $4,899.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- Dual Base ISO and Shot Noise
- Customer Success Story: City of Ham Lake
- All-in-One Huddle Room Video Conferencing Solutions: Which One Should You Get?
- Position Available: AV and Pro Video Systems Sales Trainee/Account Representative – Education (post-secondary) and House of Worship Markets in Minnesota
- Position Available: Audiovisual Sales Engineer / Estimator