The lens support is an essential component for any rig with a long or heavy lens. It securely mounts to the front iris rods and is easily adjustable up and down. A long 1/4-20 captive screw with an aluminum knob runs through the post and allows you to remove your lens without removing lens support or changing its adjustment. The lens support is comprised of the Rail Block Ultra-light, an Accessory Mounting Block with counter-bore and the Accessory Mounting Post with captive screw. They are available with either a 1 1/2 inch or a 2 inch post depending on your configuration. Many other combinations can be created using different Berkey System components.
Berkey System Lens Support
The lens support is an essential component for any rig with a long or heavy lens. It securely mounts to the front iris rods and is easily adjustable up and down. A long 1/4-20 captive screw with an aluminum knob runs through the post and allows…
Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$5,749.000% financing:$479.08 x 12 mo.
$239.54 x 24 mo.
- G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with 2 ev Series Bays From: $2,599.95
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Pair (Rental) $400.00
- Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Cine Lens (EF Mount) $4,950.00Financing Available
- G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays From: $2,699.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Sony Camera Deal: $2,000 Rebate on HXC Studio Cameras for Education and Faith-Based Organizations
- Sony F5/55 and FS5 To Receive Firmware Updates
- Z Systems Heads to NAB 2017 – What We’re Excited About
- March Rental News: New Sony FS7 II, New Fujinon Cinema Zoom, Z-Fest Screenings, Promotions
- G-Tech 12TB RAID Blowout Sale – Extremely Limited Quantity