The lens support is an essential component for any rig with a long or heavy lens. It securely mounts to the front iris rods and is easily adjustable up and down. A long 1/4-20 captive screw with an aluminum knob runs through the post and allows you to remove your lens without removing lens support or changing its adjustment. The lens support is comprised of the Rail Block Ultra-light, an Accessory Mounting Block with counter-bore and the Accessory Mounting Post with captive screw. They are available with either a 1 1/2 inch or a 2 inch post depending on your configuration. Many other combinations can be created using different Berkey System components.
Berkey System Lens Support
The lens support is an essential component for any rig with a long or heavy lens. It securely mounts to the front iris rods and is easily adjustable up and down. A long 1/4-20 captive screw with an aluminum knob runs through the post and allows…
- Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens) $4,748.00
- Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens (EF Mount) $4,220.00Financing Available
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Pair (Rental) $400.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays
From: $1,999.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only) $4,248.00
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!