The lens support is an essential component for any rig with a long or heavy lens. It securely mounts to the front iris rods and is easily adjustable up and down. A long 1/4-20 captive screw with an aluminum knob runs through the post and allows you to remove your lens without removing lens support or changing its adjustment. The lens support is comprised of the Rail Block Ultra-light, an Accessory Mounting Block with counter-bore and the Accessory Mounting Post with captive screw. They are available with either a 1 1/2 inch or a 2 inch post depending on your configuration. Many other combinations can be created using different Berkey System components.
Berkey System Lens Support
The lens support is an essential component for any rig with a long or heavy lens. It securely mounts to the front iris rods and is easily adjustable up and down. A long 1/4-20 captive screw with an aluminum knob runs through the post and allows…
- Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens $474.05
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Body Only (Rental) $225.00
Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$7,498.00$500 instant rebate from Sony
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays
From: $1,999.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Cine Lens (EF Mount) $3,950.00Financing Available
- Core SWX – How to Power Sony a7, Sony FS5, Sony FS7, CineAlta, and Broadcast
- P5 Backup2Go – Advantages of snapshot-capable filesystems
- 2018 Camera Comparison Chart – Courtesy of Tom Fletcher & Gary Adcock
- Watch: Z Systems MACTA Booth Overview 2018 – New Pro Video Cameras, equipment and more!
- Z Systems Is Now An Apple Affiliate