The Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder is a PCIe slot capture card with both SDI and HDMI inputs for capturing uncompressed 10-bit video from a camera directly into your computer. You’ll be able to ingest footage as the camera’s recording live or from a playback of the camera’s recording. The inputs are active, so once you plug a cable into them, they’ll begin functioning. This card automatically switches between SD and HD, so it’ll be able to handle all common video formats. The point of ingesting through a capture card is to bypass unnecessary compressions and hence data loss. The card performs just one compression, upon delivery to your computer, where your footage gets encoded into an edit-ready codec of your choice.
Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder
- 1-Lane PCIe Slot Capture Card
- SDI and HDMI Inputs
- Inputs Uncompressed 10-Bit Video
- 4:2:2 Video Sampling
- 16 Ch Audio Embedded in HD SDI
- 8 Ch Audio Embedded in SD SDI
- 8 Ch Audio Embedded in SD and HD HDMI
- OS X, Windows and Linux Compatible
1 in stock
Our website features a selection of our more popular and recommended products. If you don’t see it here, we can still get it for you. Just give us a call at (952) 974-3140 or contact us, we will help you find a solution that meets your needs exactly.
- Need Better Live Video? Here are the 5 products You Must Have.
- Adding Quality and Flexibility to Your Stream with a USB Capture Device
- Sling Studio – Portable, Wireless, Multi-camera Switching and Streaming Made Easy and Affordable
- Affordable Switchers / Encoders – Featuring the Blackmagic ATEM Mini and ATEM Mini Pro.
- Is Cloud Storage For Media Finally Becoming Practical? Presenting BackBlaze B2