Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K is a low profile PCIe capture card, featuring 6G-SDI and the latest HDMI 2.0a connections so you can record all formats up to 2160p30 on your computer! The SDI and HDMI inputs automatically detect and switch between all video formats. You even get high dynamic range recording and metadata over HDMI, along with support for Rec. 2020 color space. The DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K is perfect for integrating into mobile live capture environments, broadcast trucks and more! You can even develop your own custom capture solutions using the Blackmagic Desktop Video SDK for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux! Includes two PCIe shields for both full height and low profile slots.
Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K
- SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI Input
- HDMI Input
- PCI-Express 2.0 x4 Interface
- DCI 4K, UHD, HD, and SD Video Support
- 10-Bit Processing
- Hardware Color Space Conversion
- Software HD Down-Conversion
- MacOS X, Windows, and Linux Compatible
Sony PXW-FS7 II 4K XDCAM Super 35mm Camcorder (Body Only)$8,998.00 Add to cart
Sony SELP18110G Servo Zoom Par Focal E-Mount Lens$3,648.00 Add to cart
Blackmagic Design UltraStudio 4K Extreme$2,495.00 Read more
Atomos Sumo 19″ HDR Monitor Recorder$2,495.00
Beautiful and affordable HDR monitor!
Add to cart
Our website features a selection of our more popular and recommended products. If you don’t see it here, we can still get it for you. Just give us a call at (952) 974-3140 or contact us, we will help you find a solution that meets your needs exactly.
- Need Better Live Video? Here are the 5 products You Must Have.
- Adding Quality and Flexibility to Your Stream with a USB Capture Device
- Sling Studio – Portable, Wireless, Multi-camera Switching and Streaming Made Easy and Affordable
- Affordable Switchers / Encoders – Featuring the Blackmagic ATEM Mini and ATEM Mini Pro.
- Is Cloud Storage For Media Finally Becoming Practical? Presenting BackBlaze B2