The Blackmagic Design ATEM Camera Converter enables extension of SDI (serial digital interface) / HDMI cameras to distances up to 28 miles (45km) via an optical fiber link. You can connect your camera to the SDI/HDMI inputs to convert videos to optical signals. This optical fiber input can be connected to the switcher program feed to convert to SDI/HDMI outputs for monitoring. In addition, the SDI/HDMI outputs can be switched between return program and camera input for monitoring.
Blackmagic Design ATEM Camera Converter
- Enables Extension of SDI/HDMI Cameras
- Transmission Distance – 28 miles (45km)
- Internal Battery
- Talkback Function
- 12V Power Connection
- 2 Tally LEDs
- Integrated Belt Clip / Camera Mount
- Microphone Inputs
- Aircraft-grade Aluminum Construction
- Built-in Button Pad
show blocks helper
- Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only) $4,248.00
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $4,899.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $4,600.00Financing Available
- Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens (EF Mount) $4,220.00Financing Available
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Trio (Rental) $575.00
- Core SWX – How to Power Sony a7, Sony FS5, Sony FS7, CineAlta, and Broadcast
- P5 Backup2Go – Advantages of snapshot-capable filesystems
- 2018 Camera Comparison Chart – Courtesy of Tom Fletcher & Gary Adcock
- Watch: Z Systems MACTA Booth Overview 2018 – New Pro Video Cameras, equipment and more!
- Z Systems Is Now An Apple Affiliate