The Blackmagic Design ATEM Camera Converter enables extension of SDI (serial digital interface) / HDMI cameras to distances up to 28 miles (45km) via an optical fiber link. You can connect your camera to the SDI/HDMI inputs to convert videos to optical signals. This optical fiber input can be connected to the switcher program feed to convert to SDI/HDMI outputs for monitoring. In addition, the SDI/HDMI outputs can be switched between return program and camera input for monitoring.
Blackmagic Design ATEM Camera Converter
- Enables Extension of SDI/HDMI Cameras
- Transmission Distance – 28 miles (45km)
- Internal Battery
- Talkback Function
- 12V Power Connection
- 2 Tally LEDs
- Integrated Belt Clip / Camera Mount
- Microphone Inputs
- Aircraft-grade Aluminum Construction
- Built-in Button Pad
show blocks helper
mLogic mSpeed 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Raid with Kyno And Hedge Software
From: $1,899.00Add your own drives for performance up to 2600 MB/second. Mix and match hard drives and SSDs. Or purchase with factory installed hard drives.
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $4,899.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II - Body Only (Rental) $375.00
- Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens (EF Mount) $4,220.00Financing Available
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Trio (Rental) $575.00
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!