Ready to use Ursa Broadcast ENG Package
Because the URSA Broadcast is designed to be modular to fit into many different types of applications, the base purchasable unit is just the camera body and lacks the necessary accessories to make it a serviceable unit. This means you need to purchase additional components for your use, but it also means you don’t end up paying for ones you don’t need. With this package, the Black Magic URSA Broadcast camera is fully outfitted and ready for ENG use.
This package is ideal for news gathering, documentary film making, and broadcast television where versatility and affordability are driving considerations. The ability to use industry standard 2/3″ broadcast lenses means that you get a lot of functionality, like servo control, par focal zooming, plus significantly more zoom range than with the options available for larger sensor cameras like the FS7 or Ursa Mini Pro.
- Blackmagic URSA Broadcast Camera
- Blackmagic URSA Viewfinder
- Blackmagic URSA SSD Recorder
- Blackmagic URSA Mini Shoulder kit
- Blackmagic URSA Battery plate (V-lock or Gold Mount)
- Blackmagic URSA Mini Mic Mount
- Fujinon XA20SX8.5 Lens (20X Zoom)
Blackmagic URSA Broadcast Features
- 4K sensor, extended video dynamic range, traditional external controls and buttons, built in optical ND filters, dual CFast and dual SD card recorders,
- New extended video mode with better dynamic range and color fidelity producing images with amazing texture and detail, accurate skin tones, vibrant color and high dynamic range.
- Full electronic 2/3″ B4 lens control support for adjusting focus, iris and zoom using the camera’s controls, or remotely from an ATEM switcher or ATEM Camera Control Panel.
- Built in dual SD/UHS-II and CFast card recorders allow unlimited duration recording in high quality.
- Records 1080i or 2160p video into standard .mov files using DNx145, DNx220X or ProRes for compatibility with existing broadcast systems and workflows. Standard .mxf will be added in future updates.
- Support for DNxHD 220X, DNxHD 145, Apple ProRes 4444 XQ, ProRes 4444, ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422, ProRes 422 LT and ProRes 422 Proxy, CinemaDNG RAW, CinemaDNG RAW 3:1, CinemaDNG RAW 4:1.
- High quality clear, 1/4, 1/16th and 1/64th stop neutral density (ND) filters with IR compensation designed to specifically match the colorimetry and color science of URSA Broadcast.
- Interchangeable EF, PL and F mount available separately.
- Features all standard connections, including dual XLR mic/line audio inputs with phantom power, 12G‑SDI output for monitoring with camera status graphic overlay and separate XLR 4 pin power output for viewfinder power, headphone jack, LANC remote control and standard 4 pin 12V DC power connection.
- Built in high quality stereo microphones for recording sound.
- 4 inch foldout touchscreen for on-set monitoring and menu settings.
- Blackmagic SDI Control Protocol for external control or iPad control via Bluetooth®, 2 x 2.5mm LANC for lens and record control.