The Blackmagic URSA Studio Viewfinder attaches to the top of all URSA Mini and Broadcast models and gives you a large studio quality viewfinder that’s perfect when you’re covering live events and need to stand behind the camera for hours. You get a bright 7” display with easy grip handles and detachable sun shade so you can comfortably shoot long events day or night. The controls let you change brightness, contrast, peaking and more. The large tally light lets both the talent and operator know which camera is on the air, and it even includes customizable perspex numbers that you can insert for easy camera identification.
Blackmagic URSA Studio Viewfinder
$1,795.007" Studio-Style Viewfinder for URSA Broadcast and Mini
- For URSA Mini and URSA Broadcast Cameras
- 7″ Screen with Removable Hood
- Tension Adjustable Articulating Mount
- Brightness, Contrast, Peaking Control
- Zoom, Zebra, False Color, Histogram
- Edge Focus Detection, Custom LUTs
- Adjustable Frame Line Overlay
- Audio Meters, Tally
- JZ's Notes: 7" Studio-Style Viewfinder for URSA Broadcast and Mini
show blocks helper
- mLogic mRack DIT LTO-7 6-Bay Tape Drive Enclosure $5,999.00
- Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Cine Lens (EF Mount) $3,950.00Financing Available
- Sony PXW-FS5M2 4K XDCAM Super 35mm Compact Camcorder $4,748.00
Panasonic Varicam LT Pro Kit
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $4,899.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- Dual Base ISO and Shot Noise
- Customer Success Story: City of Ham Lake
- All-in-One Huddle Room Video Conferencing Solutions: Which One Should You Get?
- Position Available: AV and Pro Video Systems Sales Trainee/Account Representative – Education (post-secondary) and House of Worship Markets in Minnesota
- Position Available: Audiovisual Sales Engineer / Estimator