The small form-factor, commercial-grade BrightSign LS423 is fully featured to run circles around the competition. Network connected and featuring H.265 1080p60 video playback, entry-level HTML5 support and USB interactivity, this model is perfect for simple streaming applications and large deployments of common content.
Brightsign LS423 Standard I/O Player
$249.00Affordable and Reliable 1080p Digital Signage Solution
- H.265 Decoding: smaller file sizes and lower bitrates than H.264
- HTML5: hardware-accelerated engine that plays modular HTML assets flawlessly alongside high-bandwidth video
- BrightBeacon: 2-way Bluetooth/Beacon communication between mobile devices & signage
- BrightWall: synchronized playback across multiple displays
- IP Streaming: play streaming media
- JZ's Notes: Affordable and Reliable 1080p Digital Signage Solution
show blocks helper
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $4,899.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens) $4,748.00
- mLogic mRack DIT LTO-7 6-Bay Tape Drive Enclosure $5,999.00
- Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens $474.05
- Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Cine Lens (EF Mount) $3,950.00Financing Available
- Core SWX – How to Power Sony a7, Sony FS5, Sony FS7, CineAlta, and Broadcast
- P5 Backup2Go – Advantages of snapshot-capable filesystems
- 2018 Camera Comparison Chart – Courtesy of Tom Fletcher & Gary Adcock
- Watch: Z Systems MACTA Booth Overview 2018 – New Pro Video Cameras, equipment and more!
- Z Systems Is Now An Apple Affiliate