Designed specifically for use with CN-E COMPACT-SERVO lenses, the Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip adds an ENG-style operation to your camera setup. It has an ergonomic form factor for comfortable operation and features a seesaw rocker for zoom control, as well as REC start/stop and ONE-SHOT AF buttons. Because the grip provides electronic control for the drive unit, rather than mechanically driving the lens itself, you can choose to mount it directly to the side of the lens (using an included screw-on rosette) or mount it to an ARRI standard rosette elsewhere on your shoulder rig, as long as the 20-pin cable is still connected to the lens drive unit.
Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens
Coming Soon! Pre-order now!
- Zoom Rocker
- VTR Start/Stop Button
- ONE-SHOT AF Button
- Can be Used Detached from Lens
- Rosette Adapter for Attachment to Lens
- Compatible with COMPACT-SERVO Lenses
SKU: 1715C002 Category: Lens Accessories and Support
show blocks helper
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters
From: $2,799.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $4,600.00Financing Available
- Panasonic AU-XPD1 P2 Memory Card Drive $460.00
mLogic mSpeed 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Raid with Kyno And Hedge Software
$1,899.00Add your own drives for performance up to 2600 MB/second. Mix and match hard drives and SSDs. Or purchase with factory installed hard drives.
- Z-Share II - 28TB, 4 User Affordable SAN For Digital Video $9,999.00
- Dual Base ISO and Shot Noise
- Customer Success Story: City of Ham Lake
- All-in-One Huddle Room Video Conferencing Solutions: Which One Should You Get?
- Position Available: AV and Pro Video Systems Sales Trainee/Account Representative – Education (post-secondary) and House of Worship Markets in Minnesota
- Position Available: Audiovisual Sales Engineer / Estimator