Designed specifically for use with CN-E COMPACT-SERVO lenses, the Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip adds an ENG-style operation to your camera setup. It has an ergonomic form factor for comfortable operation and features a seesaw rocker for zoom control, as well as REC start/stop and ONE-SHOT AF buttons. Because the grip provides electronic control for the drive unit, rather than mechanically driving the lens itself, you can choose to mount it directly to the side of the lens (using an included screw-on rosette) or mount it to an ARRI standard rosette elsewhere on your shoulder rig, as long as the 20-pin cable is still connected to the lens drive unit.
Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens
Coming Soon! Pre-order now!
- Zoom Rocker
- VTR Start/Stop Button
- ONE-SHOT AF Button
- Can be Used Detached from Lens
- Rosette Adapter for Attachment to Lens
- Compatible with COMPACT-SERVO Lenses
SKU: 1715C002 Category: Lens Accessories and Support
show blocks helper
Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$7,498.00$500 instant rebate from Sony
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays
From: $1,999.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Fujinon XK6x20 (XK6x-20) 20-120mm T3.5 PL Mount Cabrio Cine Lens (Rental) $225.00
- Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens $474.05
- Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only) $4,248.00
- Core SWX – How to Power Sony a7, Sony FS5, Sony FS7, CineAlta, and Broadcast
- P5 Backup2Go – Advantages of snapshot-capable filesystems
- 2018 Camera Comparison Chart – Courtesy of Tom Fletcher & Gary Adcock
- Watch: Z Systems MACTA Booth Overview 2018 – New Pro Video Cameras, equipment and more!
- Z Systems Is Now An Apple Affiliate