Designed specifically for use with CN-E COMPACT-SERVO lenses, the Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip adds an ENG-style operation to your camera setup. It has an ergonomic form factor for comfortable operation and features a seesaw rocker for zoom control, as well as REC start/stop and ONE-SHOT AF buttons. Because the grip provides electronic control for the drive unit, rather than mechanically driving the lens itself, you can choose to mount it directly to the side of the lens (using an included screw-on rosette) or mount it to an ARRI standard rosette elsewhere on your shoulder rig, as long as the 20-pin cable is still connected to the lens drive unit.
Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens
Coming Soon! Pre-order now!
- Zoom Rocker
- VTR Start/Stop Button
- ONE-SHOT AF Button
- Can be Used Detached from Lens
- Rosette Adapter for Attachment to Lens
- Compatible with COMPACT-SERVO Lenses
SKU: 1715C002 Category: Lens Accessories and Support
show blocks helper
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Body Only (Rental) $225.00
- Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II - Body Only (Rental) $375.00
mLogic mTape Thunderbolt 3 LTO-8 External Tape Drive
$5,099.00Great for Thunderbolt 2 & 3 Mac Pros, iMacs, and MacBook Pro's
- Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens (EF Mount) $4,220.00Financing Available
Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$7,498.00$500 instant rebate from Sony
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!