The basics of working in Final Cut Pro X. Learn basic tools, navigating the workspace, and making selects. Approximately two hours will be allocated to the training, with 30 minutes of Q&A.
Final Cut Pro X Basic Training
Starting At $350.00
- The basics of working in Final Cut Pro X
- Learn basic tools, how to navigate the workspace, and make selects
- Approximately two hours training
- Includes 30 minute Q&A
- Tech Service: Yes
- Terms and Conditions: For additional training, see other packages. On location within Twin Cities metro area.
show blocks helper
- Fujinon XK6x20 (XK6x-20) 20-120mm T3.5 PL Mount Cabrio Cine Lens (Rental) $225.00
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
mLogic mTape Thunderbolt LTO-7 External Tape Drive
$5,199.00There are lots of combinations available – please call us for more information
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays
From: $1,999.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$7,499.000% financing:$624.92 x 12 mo.
$312.46 x 24 mo.
- Sony Service Plus and Technical Support – How to get help, parts, and repairs on for Sony Pro Video Equipment
- Demystifying “Crop Factor”
- Panasonic EVA1: First Look, Sony FS5 Comparison, Test Footage
- Three Affordable Video Technology Solutions Trending in 2018
- U of M Raptor Center Utilizes Z-Cart by Z Systems For Remote Video Learning