The basics of working in Final Cut Pro X. Learn basic tools, navigating the workspace, and making selects. Approximately two hours will be allocated to the training, with 30 minutes of Q&A.
Final Cut Pro X Basic Training
Starting At $350.00
- The basics of working in Final Cut Pro X
- Learn basic tools, how to navigate the workspace, and make selects
- Approximately two hours training
- Includes 30 minute Q&A
- Tech Service: Yes
- Terms and Conditions: For additional training, see other packages. On location within Twin Cities metro area.
show blocks helper
Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$7,498.00$500 instant rebate from Sony
- Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II - Body Only (Rental) $375.00
- mLogic mRack LTO-8 From: $6,199.00
- Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens $474.05
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $4,600.00Financing Available
- Core SWX – How to Power Sony a7, Sony FS5, Sony FS7, CineAlta, and Broadcast
- P5 Backup2Go – Advantages of snapshot-capable filesystems
- 2018 Camera Comparison Chart – Courtesy of Tom Fletcher & Gary Adcock
- Watch: Z Systems MACTA Booth Overview 2018 – New Pro Video Cameras, equipment and more!
- Z Systems Is Now An Apple Affiliate