The basics of working in Final Cut Pro X. Learn basic tools, navigating the workspace, and making selects. Approximately two hours will be allocated to the training, with 30 minutes of Q&A.
Final Cut Pro X Basic Training
Starting At $350.00
- The basics of working in Final Cut Pro X
- Learn basic tools, how to navigate the workspace, and make selects
- Approximately two hours training
- Includes 30 minute Q&A
- Tech Service: Yes
- Terms and Conditions: For additional training, see other packages. On location within Twin Cities metro area.
show blocks helper
mLogic mSpeed 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Raid with Kyno And Hedge Software
From: $1,899.00Add your own drives for performance up to 2600 MB/second. Mix and match hard drives and SSDs. Or purchase with factory installed hard drives.
mLogic mSAN 16 16-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Shared Storage Solution
$6,999.00Rackmountable 16 Bay Chassis For Thunderbolt-3 SAN
- Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only) $4,248.00
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- mLogic mRack DIT LTO-7 6-Bay Tape Drive Enclosure $5,999.00
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!