The basics of working in Final Cut Pro X. Learn basic tools, navigating the workspace, and making selects. Approximately two hours will be allocated to the training, with 30 minutes of Q&A.
Final Cut Pro X Basic Training
Starting At $350.00
- The basics of working in Final Cut Pro X
- Learn basic tools, how to navigate the workspace, and make selects
- Approximately two hours training
- Includes 30 minute Q&A
- Tech Service: Yes
- Terms and Conditions: For additional training, see other packages. On location within Twin Cities metro area.
show blocks helper
- Panasonic Cinema-Style Shoulder Mount for VariCam LT $1,400.00
- Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only) $4,248.00
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $169.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
mLogic mSAN 16 16-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Shared Storage Solution
$6,999.00Rackmountable 16 Bay Chassis For Thunderbolt-3 SAN
- Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II - Body Only (Rental) $375.00
- Dual Base ISO and Shot Noise
- Customer Success Story: City of Ham Lake
- All-in-One Huddle Room Video Conferencing Solutions: Which One Should You Get?
- Position Available: AV and Pro Video Systems Sales Trainee/Account Representative – Education (post-secondary) and House of Worship Markets in Minnesota
- Position Available: Audiovisual Sales Engineer / Estimator