Analysis of your workflow to create a personalized and optimized hardware configuration. Includes a basic tutorial on utilizing your optimized workflow.
Final Cut Pro X Integration/Optimization
Starting At $300.00
- Analysis of your current workflow
- Custom hardware configuration customized to your workflow
- Basic tutorial on best utilizing updated configuration and workflow
- Tech Service: Yes
- Terms and Conditions: Does not include a Q&A. For additional training, see other packages. On location within Twin Cities metro area.
show blocks helper
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $4,600.00Financing Available
Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$7,498.00$500 instant rebate from Sony
mLogic mTape Thunderbolt LTO-7 External Tape Drive
$4,599.00Great for Thunderbolt 2 & 3 Mac Pros, iMacs, and MacBook Pro's
mLogic mSAN 12 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Shared Storage Solution
$5,599.00An interesting start to your own Thunderbolt-3 SAN
mLogic mSAN 16 16-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Shared Storage Solution
$6,999.00Rackmountable 16 Bay Chassis For Thunderbolt-3 SAN
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!