Ingest media into Final Cut Pro X, leveraging the Optimized and Proxy media functions. Includes 2 hours of training and 30 minutes of Q&A
Final Cut Pro X Optimized/Proxy Workflow
Starting At $350.00
- Learn techniques to ingest media into Final Cut Pro X
- Leverage the optimized and proxy media functions
- Two hours training
- Includes 30 minutes Q&A
- Tech Service: Yes
- Terms and Conditions: For additional training, see other packages. On location within Twin Cities metro area.
show blocks helper
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!