FUJINON MK18-55mm T2.9” achieves high optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range. With MK50-135mm, it covers standard 18 to 135mm focal length for cinema production. Super 35mm / APS-C sensor compatibility and E-mount dedicated design have led to an ultra-compact & “less than 1kg” lightweight body, and excellent cost performance.
Fujinon MK 18-55mm T2.9 Lens F/M4/3-MNT
- Outstanding optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range
- Covering the standard 18 to 135mm focal length for cinema production with MK18-55mm and MK50-135mm
- Ultra-compact & “less than 1kg” lightweight design thanks to Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility with dedicated E-mount design
- Fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch
- 200° focus rotation angle for accurate focusing
- Seamless iris to avoid vibrations and noise that you get with clicking mechanism
- Resolves issues of interchangeable lenses for still digital cameras such as “focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming” and “lens breathing”
- 85mm front diameter, 82mm filter diameter, and position of 0.8M are standardized between the two models
- Features macro function
- Features flange focal length adjustment function
You may also like…
Our website features a selection of our more popular and recommended products. If you don’t see it here, we can still get it for you. Just give us a call at (952) 974-3140 or contact us, we will help you find a solution that meets your needs exactly.
- Need Better Live Video? Here are the 5 products You Must Have.
- Adding Quality and Flexibility to Your Stream with a USB Capture Device
- Sling Studio – Portable, Wireless, Multi-camera Switching and Streaming Made Easy and Affordable
- Affordable Switchers / Encoders – Featuring the Blackmagic ATEM Mini and ATEM Mini Pro.
- Is Cloud Storage For Media Finally Becoming Practical? Presenting BackBlaze B2