The Diva-Lite LED 20 DMX from Kino Flo combines a popular, time-tested form factor with the latest in LED technology. The light offers a high CRI of 95 and variable color temperature from 2700 to 6500K with magenta/green hue control to match the spectral curves on different cameras and other light sources on the set. Flicker-free, full range dimming without color shift is also offered. The 25 x 13 x 6″ Diva-Lite 20 offers manual onboard or DMX512 control of all of these functions. In fact, the fixture has a built-in Lumen Radio receiver for wireless DMX control. The Diva-Lite LED 20 DMX’s 100-240 VAC make it ready for worldwide use. Alternatively, it can run on pro batteries when mains power is unavailable. The light comes with a 90-degree honeycomb grid and a lollipop mount with a 5/8″ receiver.
Kino Flo Diva-Lite LED 20 DMX
- 100-240 VAC, 24 VDC
- 2-Pin Euro Plug
- Variable Color: 2700 to 6500K
- Green/Magenta Hue Adjustment
- Wired and Wireless DMX
- CRI 95
- Full Range Manual and DMX512 Dimming
- Measures 25 x 13 x 6″
- Weighs 14.5 lb
show blocks helper
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays
From: $1,999.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II - Body Only (Rental) $375.00
- Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens) $4,748.00
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Trio (Rental) $575.00
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!