Fix out-of-sync audio
The Kramer VA-256xl is a high-performance audio delay for balanced stereo audio signals. It synchronizes the audio and video signals when they are out of sync. This often happens in systems that perform heavy digital video processing, such as with scalers. It is well suited for use in professional broadcasting and production studios, among many other possible settings and applications.
- S/N Ratio — 90dB (unweighted).
- Resolution — 24–bit at 48kHz.
- Wide Range of Programmable Delay — 1 millisecond to 5.4 seconds in 1 millisecond increments.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- INPUTS: 4dBu / 30kOhm on a detachable terminal block connector
- OUTPUTS: 4dBu / 50Ohm on a detachable terminal block connector
- MAX. INPUT/OUTPUT LEVEL: +12dBu balanced
- BANDWIDTH: 20Hz – 20kHz
- THD + NOISE: < 0.01%, +4dBu 1kHz S/N RATIO: >90dB unweighted, +10dBu
- A/D and D/A CONVERSION: 48kHz, 24 bit
- MINIMUM DELAY: 1msec
- MAXIMUM DELAY: 5400msec
- POWER SOURCE: 12V DC, 500mA
- DIMENSIONS: 4.7″W x 2.81″D 1.09″H (12 cm x 7.15 cm x 2.76 cm)
- WEIGHT: 0.67 lbs. approx. (0.3 kg)
- ACCESSORIES: Power adapter, mounting bracket
- OPTIONS: RK-3T 19” rack adapter
Ideal for professional audio/video broadcasting and production studios