Once your gear is up and running, it’s just a matter of time before it will need some attention. Media drives and SANS get full, software and firmware updates abound, and files get corrupted. We have Avid and Apple certified technicians specializing in both Windows PCs and all things Mac to help keep your systems clean and up-to-date.
Maintenance & Repair
- Preemptive Service To Avoid Costly Service Calls
- Advance Troubleshooting
- On Site or Remote Access
- Work With Manufacturer To Escalate Difficult Issues
- Worry-Free Annual Service Contracts
show blocks helper
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $5,225.00Financing Available
mLogic mTape Thunderbolt LTO-8 External Tape Drive
$5,999.00There are lots of combinations available – please call us for more information
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters
From: $2,799.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$7,499.000% financing:$624.92 x 12 mo.
$312.46 x 24 mo.
- Sony Service Plus and Technical Support – How to get help, parts, and repairs on for Sony Pro Video Equipment
- Demystifying “Crop Factor”
- Panasonic EVA1: First Look, Sony FS5 Comparison, Test Footage
- Three Affordable Video Technology Solutions Trending in 2018
- U of M Raptor Center Utilizes Z-Cart by Z Systems For Remote Video Learning