Once your gear is up and running, it’s just a matter of time before it will need some attention. Media drives and SANS get full, software and firmware updates abound, and files get corrupted. We have Avid and Apple certified technicians specializing in both Windows PCs and all things Mac to help keep your systems clean and up-to-date.
Maintenance & Repair
- Preemptive Service To Avoid Costly Service Calls
- Advance Troubleshooting
- On Site or Remote Access
- Work With Manufacturer To Escalate Difficult Issues
- Worry-Free Annual Service Contracts
show blocks helper
Sony PXW-FS7K 4K XDCAM Super35 Camcorder with Zoom Lens
$10,499.000% financing:$874.92 x 12 mo.
$437.46 x 24 mo.
- G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays From: $2,699.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens $474.05
- Fujinon XK6x20 (XK6x-20) 20-120mm T3.5 PL Mount Cabrio Cine Lens (Rental) $225.00
- G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with 2 ev Series Bays From: $2,599.95
- Sony Camera Deal: $2,000 Rebate on HXC Studio Cameras for Education and Faith-Based Organizations
- Sony F5/55 and FS5 To Receive Firmware Updates
- Z Systems Heads to NAB 2017 – What We’re Excited About
- March Rental News: New Sony FS7 II, New Fujinon Cinema Zoom, Z-Fest Screenings, Promotions
- G-Tech 12TB RAID Blowout Sale – Extremely Limited Quantity