Today, media networks are everything — they share edit projects and video files, and catalogue and backup your precious assets. We specialize in post-production shared storage — SANs that connect your suites with lightning speed and rock-solid reliability, while diplomatically satisfying the concerns of your IT department. Let us implement your solution — whether it’s Avid Unity, Apple Xsan, a backup system, or something totally custom.
- Professional Network Design to Ensure Reliability
- Avoid Bandwith Bottlenecks
- Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Backup and Archive Server
- Fiber Channel
show blocks helper
mLogic mTape Thunderbolt LTO-7 External Tape Drive
$4,599.00Great for Thunderbolt 2 & 3 Mac Pros, iMacs, and MacBook Pro's
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Pair (Rental) $400.00
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens) $4,748.00
mLogic mSAN 12 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Shared Storage Solution
$5,599.00An interesting start to your own Thunderbolt-3 SAN
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!