1U Rack Mountable LTO-8 with Thunderbolt 2 Connectivity
- 1U rack mountable enclosure with single or dual LTO-8 tape drives
- Ideal for desktop use or for mounting in standard 19” racks or DIT carts
- Up to 12 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge (requires LTO-8 media)
- LTO tape has a 30+ year shelf-life – Significantly longer than hard drives
- Up to 300MB/second data transfer rate
- Reads and writes to both LTO-8 & LTO-7 tapes (does not read LTO-6 tapes)
- Compatible with industry leading backup and archiving software
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports enables daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Dual drive version enables writing to two LTO-8 drives simultaneously
- macOS and Windows compatible
- Ships complete with Fujifilm LT0-7 cartridge(s), Fujifilm Universal Cleaning Cartridge and Thunderbolt cable
LTO made easy. Just connect to a computer with a Thunderbolt port.
mRack LTO revolutionizes LTO, empowering users to easily connect LTO-8 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity. Dead simple. Another mLogic first.
LTO tape offers a shelf-life of 30+ years and a reliability level that exceeds what is achievable with spinning disk and solid state drive technology. mRack is the ultimate archiving solution to safeguard important digital media for the long term. And LTO tape is not only more reliable than disk, but much more cost effective.
Hello LTFS. Drag. Drop.
mRack LTO supports the Linear Tape File System (LTFS). With LTFS, mTape mounts just like a hard disk with drag and drop functionality.
Backup. Archive. Manage. Works with your favorite software.
mRack is compatible with industry leading LTO archiving and media management software for macOS and Windows including: