Stop chasing mismatched software versions, registration pop-ups, missing drivers, missing codecs, and missing media. You just need to work. Your edit system should behave like a single organic piece, shaken down and ready to go — with an operating system optimized for post, and applications and utilities configured for the way editors use them. We know what’s required of these machines, so take advantage of our experience and expertise. A properly configured edit system should be turn-key, and that is exactly what Z Systems delivers.
- Find the Right Software and Hardware Combination for Your Needs
- Software Installation and Updates
- Software and Driver Configuration
- Hardware Installation and Configuration
- Integration of Edit, Backup, Archive, Asset Management and Storage Systems
show blocks helper
- Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens $474.05
- Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only) $4,248.00
- Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens) $4,748.00
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II - Body Only (Rental) $375.00
- Core SWX – How to Power Sony a7, Sony FS5, Sony FS7, CineAlta, and Broadcast
- P5 Backup2Go – Advantages of snapshot-capable filesystems
- 2018 Camera Comparison Chart – Courtesy of Tom Fletcher & Gary Adcock
- Watch: Z Systems MACTA Booth Overview 2018 – New Pro Video Cameras, equipment and more!
- Z Systems Is Now An Apple Affiliate