Stop chasing mismatched software versions, registration pop-ups, missing drivers, missing codecs, and missing media. You just need to work. Your edit system should behave like a single organic piece, shaken down and ready to go — with an operating system optimized for post, and applications and utilities configured for the way editors use them. We know what’s required of these machines, so take advantage of our experience and expertise. A properly configured edit system should be turn-key, and that is exactly what Z Systems delivers.
- Find the Right Software and Hardware Combination for Your Needs
- Software Installation and Updates
- Software and Driver Configuration
- Hardware Installation and Configuration
- Integration of Edit, Backup, Archive, Asset Management and Storage Systems
show blocks helper
- Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II - Body Only (Rental) $375.00
Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens)
$5,249.000% financing:$437.42 x 12 mo.
$218.71 x 24 mo.
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $5,299.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays
From: $1,999.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- Sony Service Plus and Technical Support – How to get help, parts, and repairs on for Sony Pro Video Equipment
- Demystifying “Crop Factor”
- Panasonic EVA1: First Look, Sony FS5 Comparison, Test Footage
- Three Affordable Video Technology Solutions Trending in 2018
- U of M Raptor Center Utilizes Z-Cart by Z Systems For Remote Video Learning