Stop chasing mismatched software versions, registration pop-ups, missing drivers, missing codecs, and missing media. You just need to work. Your edit system should behave like a single organic piece, shaken down and ready to go — with an operating system optimized for post, and applications and utilities configured for the way editors use them. We know what’s required of these machines, so take advantage of our experience and expertise. A properly configured edit system should be turn-key, and that is exactly what Z Systems delivers.
- Find the Right Software and Hardware Combination for Your Needs
- Software Installation and Updates
- Software and Driver Configuration
- Hardware Installation and Configuration
- Integration of Edit, Backup, Archive, Asset Management and Storage Systems
show blocks helper
Sony PXW-FS7K 4K XDCAM Super35 Camcorder with Zoom Lens
$10,499.000% financing:$874.92 x 12 mo.
$437.46 x 24 mo.
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $5,225.00Financing Available
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Trio (Copy) $575.00
- G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays From: $2,699.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens $474.05
- Sony Camera Deal: $2,000 Rebate on HXC Studio Cameras for Education and Faith-Based Organizations
- Sony F5/55 and FS5 To Receive Firmware Updates
- Z Systems Heads to NAB 2017 – What We’re Excited About
- March Rental News: New Sony FS7 II, New Fujinon Cinema Zoom, Z-Fest Screenings, Promotions
- G-Tech 12TB RAID Blowout Sale – Extremely Limited Quantity