The Grip Module for VariCam LT is a right-sided handgrip and extension arm for shoulder-mounted operation of the VariCam LT digital cinema camera. It attaches to the VariCam’s optional cinema-style or ENG-style shoulder mounts, but will also attach to any shoulder rig or rod support system that features an ARRI standard rosette. The Grip Module includes an ergonomic handgrip and a telescopic arm that extends from approximately 8.3 to 10.4″. The handgrip features a REC start/stop button, iris control dial, and two user-assignable buttons for quick access to frequently used camera functions. Integrated into the grip is an 11″ coiled control cable with a 12-pin Hirose connector to interface with the camera.
Panasonic Grip Module for VariCam LT
- Mounts to ARRI Standard Rosette
- 8.3 to 10.4″ Telescopic Extension Arm
- Ergonomic Grip
- REC Start/Stop Button
- Iris Control Dial
- Two User Programmable Buttons
- Integrated 11″ Coiled Control Cable
show blocks helper
- Dual Base ISO and Shot Noise
- Customer Success Story: City of Ham Lake
- All-in-One Huddle Room Video Conferencing Solutions: Which One Should You Get?
- Position Available: AV and Pro Video Systems Sales Trainee/Account Representative – Education (post-secondary) and House of Worship Markets in Minnesota
- Position Available: Audiovisual Sales Engineer / Estimator