Sony cameras are complex with a lot of powerful options, but they can also be confusing. This training walks you through the basics of operating your Sony camera. Includes: what options are available, where they are in the menus, and camera settings for your desired operating style.
Sony Camera Basic Training
Starting At $200.00
From $200/person + $50 to provide camera if necessary
- Learn the basics of your Sony camera
- Includes 1 hour of training and 30 minutes of Q&A
- Explanation of features and options
- Learn to navigate menus
- Learn about custom camera settings for your desired operating style
- Terms and Conditions: For additional training, see other packages. On location within Twin Cities metro area.
- Starting Price: $200/person + $50 to provide camera if necessary
- Tech Service: Yes
show blocks helper
- Sony PXW-FS5M2 4K XDCAM Super 35mm Compact Camcorder with 18 to 105mm Zoom Lens $5,248.00
- mLogic mRack DIT LTO-7 6-Bay Tape Drive Enclosure $5,999.00
- Panasonic Grip Module for VariCam LT $1,200.00
- Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only) $4,248.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters
From: $2,799.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
- Dual Base ISO and Shot Noise
- Customer Success Story: City of Ham Lake
- All-in-One Huddle Room Video Conferencing Solutions: Which One Should You Get?
- Position Available: AV and Pro Video Systems Sales Trainee/Account Representative – Education (post-secondary) and House of Worship Markets in Minnesota
- Position Available: Audiovisual Sales Engineer / Estimator