Sony cameras are complex with a lot of powerful options, but they can also be confusing. This training walks you through the basics of operating your Sony camera. Includes: what options are available, where they are in the menus, and camera settings for your desired operating style.
Sony Camera Basic Training
Starting At $200.00
From $200/person + $50 to provide camera if necessary
- Learn the basics of your Sony camera
- Includes 1 hour of training and 30 minutes of Q&A
- Explanation of features and options
- Learn to navigate menus
- Learn about custom camera settings for your desired operating style
- Terms and Conditions: For additional training, see other packages. On location within Twin Cities metro area.
- Starting Price: $200/person + $50 to provide camera if necessary
- Tech Service: Yes
show blocks helper
mLogic mSAN 12 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 Shared Storage Solution
$5,599.00An interesting start to your own Thunderbolt-3 SAN
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Body Only (Rental) $225.00
- Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip for COMPACT-SERVO Lens $474.05
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $4,600.00Financing Available
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $4,899.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!