The Sony 2K Optical Low Pass Filter for Sony PMW-F5/F55 is a replacement filter that softens the image your camera produces, creating a more organic look. Installing the filter does not require a service call, and will not void your warranty if properly installed. Designed to compensate for the camera’s image processing when shooting at high frame rates that renders your camera’s original OLPF ineffective, this filter can also be used when shooting 2K, and 4K at normal frame rates to reduce the effect of motion judder, or lend a softer look to your images. You can switch between the original OLPF that came with your camera, and the 2K OLPF to suit the needs of your production.
Sony 2K Optical Low Pass Filter for Sony PMW-F5/F55
- Optional Filter for HFR 2K Shooting
- Replaces Camera’s Original Filter
- Provides More Filmic Images
- Reduces Motion Judder
show blocks helper
- Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Cine Lens (EF Mount) $3,950.00Financing Available
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $169.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- Panasonic VariCam-LT Case Travel Case For VariCam LT $675.00
- Panasonic 256GB B Series expressP2 Memory Card for VariCam Series $1,150.00
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Pair (Rental) $400.00
- Dual Base ISO and Shot Noise
- Customer Success Story: City of Ham Lake
- All-in-One Huddle Room Video Conferencing Solutions: Which One Should You Get?
- Position Available: AV and Pro Video Systems Sales Trainee/Account Representative – Education (post-secondary) and House of Worship Markets in Minnesota
- Position Available: Audiovisual Sales Engineer / Estimator