The Sony HXC-P70H is a compact Point-of-View (POV) HD multi-purpose camera. The HXCP70H is a companion camera to and integrates seamlessly with the HXCD70 camera system. The HDCP70 follows the form and functionality of the high-end HDCP1 POV camera and is equipped with three high sensitivity 2/3-inch Exmore CMOS sensors. As a standalone or systemized studio camera, the HDCP70 offers very high-quality full HD 1080i or 720p pictures. The HXCP70H is a true companion camera; the same precise adjustments found on the HXCD70 series are available utilizing the same remote control panels (RCP) developed for Sony’s studio cameras. The most unique feature of the HXCP70H is the direct integration of a fiber connection on the camera body and subsequent connection to the HXCUFB70 camera control unit. You can use either a hybrid-type fiber cable (CCFN type) or single-mode fiber cable, depending on the system configuration. The compact and lightweight HXCP70H is an ideal POV camera for a wide range of applications that require full HD-quality images to be captured at angles or locations difficult for traditional HD cameras. Weighing only 1.5kg, the HXCP70H is easy to install in production environments such as on a crane, helicopter, pan/tilt or in underwater housing. With cutting-edge performance, operability, and system flexibility, the HXCP70H is a cost-effective, high-performance multi-purpose camera that can be utilized in a wide range of applications.
Sony HXC-P70H 3×2/3″ C-MOS HD Exmor Camera Head
- Incorporates three high quality 2/3-inch Exmor CMOS sensors
- High sensitivity and low noise
- Integrated motorized ND filter and electrical CC filter.
- Up to 500m with the hybrid type optical fiber cable with power supply and up to 10km with the single-mode fiber cable with local power supply.
- HXCP70 can be connected to the HXCUFB70 ( Camera Control Unit) using hybrid type optical fiber cable or single mode fiber cable
- Low power consumption 17W.