Rental – Sony PMW-F55 Body and Sony AXS-R7 RAW recorder package
The F55 has been used to shoot major motion pictures such as “Ex Machina”, “A Million Ways to Die in the West”, “The Homesman”, and “Annie”, and TV series’ like “Marco Polo” and “The Blacklist”.
The F55 offers a wide range of codecs to fit your project needs. 8-bit MPEG-2 HD 422, 10bit MPEG-4 SStP (SR Codec), 10-bit XAVC 4k. Additionally our F55 will have the DNxHD and ProRes codecs available if you need even more options.
This package also includes the AXS-R7 RAW recorder which allows the recording of 16-bit 4k RAW up to 120fps and 2k RAW up to 240fps, and when shooting RAW with the AXS-R7 you can simultaneously record to the internal SxS cards in another codec for post process and dailies. The AXS-R7 also allows you to record in Sony’s new X-OCN 16-bit compressed codec, which offers the nearly the same lattitude of RAW recording while maintaining file sizes that are smaller than ProRes.
The F55 also has a global shutter which completely eliminates the rolling shutter wobble that has been an issue with CMOS sensor cameras from the beginning.
On top of all of that it has a slew of professional connections; 4-pin power, HD-SDI (up to 4k), HDMI, TC In/Out, Genlock and XLR that mean this camera is ready for professional productions.
- Hard Case
- FZ to PL Lens Adapter
- Zacuto Gratical-X OLED Viewfinder
- Audio Interface Module
- Sony A-1922-131 Battery Plate
- 2 64 GB SxS Pro+ Memo Cards
- AXS-R7 Recorder
- 2 512 GB AXSM Cards
- AXS-CR1 USB 3.0 Card Reader w/ Power Supply and USB 3.0 Cable
- SBAC US20 SxS Card Reader w/ USB 3.0 Interface
- Anton Bauer V-Mount to Gold Mount Adapter Plate.
- Anton Bauer Tandem 70 Battery Charger
- 2 Anton Bauer Digital 90 Batteries
- IDX IA-60a 4 Pin AC Power Supply