The Sony PVMA170 17″ Professional OLED Production Monitor is suitable for both field and studio use. It features a 16.5″ diagonal OLED panel that has a native resolution of 1920 x 1080. Because of the OLED technology employed, each pixel can be switched completely off–unlike typical LCD displays–for a much closer approximation of true black. It can be connected to standard- and high-definition video sources via SDI or HDMI as well as analog standard-definition sources through composite.
Sony PVMA170 17″ Professional OLED Production Monitor
$3,695.000% financing:$307.92 x 12 mo.
- 16.5″ Diagonal Screen Size
- 10-Bit OLED with 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 3G-SDI, HDMI and Composite Inputs
- Loop-Out for Both SDI Inputs
- 89° Angle of View at > 10:1 Contrast
- Black Pixels Switch Off Completely
- OSD Waveform and Vector Scope
- Recessed Rear Connectors
- Serial and Parallel Remote Ports
- Portable Design with Built-In Handle
- 12 Mo. $0 Down, 0% Financing Available: Yes
show blocks helper
Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$5,749.000% financing:$479.08 x 12 mo.
$239.54 x 24 mo.
- Z-Share II - 21TB, 4 User Affordable SAN For Digital Video $9,999.00
- G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with 2 ev Series Bays From: $2,599.95
- mLogic mTape Thunderbolt 2 LTO-7 Ultrium External Tape Drive (Rental) $150.00
- Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens $5,225.00Financing Available
- Sony Camera Deal: $2,000 Rebate on HXC Studio Cameras for Education and Faith-Based Organizations
- Sony F5/55 and FS5 To Receive Firmware Updates
- Z Systems Heads to NAB 2017 – What We’re Excited About
- March Rental News: New Sony FS7 II, New Fujinon Cinema Zoom, Z-Fest Screenings, Promotions
- G-Tech 12TB RAID Blowout Sale – Extremely Limited Quantity