The Sony PVMA250 25″ Professional OLED Production Monitor is suitable for both field and studio use. It features a 24.5″ diagonal OLED panel that has a native resolution of 1920 x 1080. Because of the OLED technology employed, each pixel can be switched completely off–unlike typical LCD displays–for a much closer approximation of true black. It can be connected to standard- and high-definition video sources via SDI or HDMI as well as analog standard-definition sources through composite.
Sony PVMA250 25″ Professional OLED Production Monitor
$5,495.000% financing:$457.92 x 12 mo.
- 24.5″ Diagonal Screen Size
- 10-Bit OLED with 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 3G-SDI, HDMI and Composite Inputs
- Loop-Out for Both SDI Inputs
- 89° Angle of View at > 10:1 Contrast
- Black Pixels Switch Off Completely
- OSD Waveform and Vector Scope
- Recessed Rear Connectors
- Serial and Parallel Remote Ports
- Portable Design with Built-In Handle
- 12 Mo. $0 Down, 0% Financing Available: Yes
show blocks helper
- G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- Fujinon XK6x20 (XK6x-20) 20-120mm T3.5 PL Mount Cabrio Cine Lens $18,200.00
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Pair (Rental) $400.00
Sony PXW-FS7K 4K XDCAM Super35 Camcorder with Zoom Lens
$10,999.000% financing:$916.58 x 12 mo.
$458.29 x 24 mo.
Sony PXW-FS5K XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (with Zoom Lens)
$6,249.000% financing:$520.75 x 12 mo.
$260.38 x 24 mo.
- Sony Camera Deal: $2,000 Rebate on HXC Studio Cameras for Education and Faith-Based Organizations
- Sony F5/55 and FS5 To Receive Firmware Updates
- Z Systems Heads to NAB 2017 – What We’re Excited About
- March Rental News: New Sony FS7 II, New Fujinon Cinema Zoom, Z-Fest Screenings, Promotions
- G-Tech 12TB RAID Blowout Sale – Extremely Limited Quantity