Since the advent of tapeless media, post-production has become vastly more technical. This stuff is complicated, but we won’t leave you in the dark. After an installation, our technicians will take you step-by-step through the ins and outs of your system, answer your questions, and make sure you understand how to use everything. If you need to learn a new system, a new platform, or start from scratch, Z Systems will create a regimen customized just for you.
show blocks helper
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Pair (Rental) $400.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters
From: $2,799.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $4,899.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
G-Technology G-DRIVE USB (G1) Hard Drive
From: $139.95A premium, AC powered, professional 7200 RPM drive.
- mLogic mRack DIT LTO-7 6-Bay Tape Drive Enclosure $5,999.00
- It’s Becoming an NDI World: The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Is The Best Live Production Switcher for the Money, if You Are Using Panasonic NDI-Enabled PTZ Cameras
- Z Systems is the Official Minnesota State Contract Vendor for Professional Video And A/V Products and Services
- Now’s the time to buy: Great deals on Sony HXC-FB80 Fiber Studio Camera Packages through March
- Panasonic Releases The Most Advanced PTZ Camera Ever Made
- Olympic Deals on Sony Monitors!