Since the advent of tapeless media, post-production has become vastly more technical. This stuff is complicated, but we won’t leave you in the dark. After an installation, our technicians will take you step-by-step through the ins and outs of your system, answer your questions, and make sure you understand how to use everything. If you need to learn a new system, a new platform, or start from scratch, Z Systems will create a regimen customized just for you.
show blocks helper
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Series Bays
From: $1,999.956 bays with enterprise class drives and 2 open EV bays for quick ingest
Sony PXW-FS5 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System (Body Only)
$4,749.000% financing:$395.75 x 12 mo.
$197.88 x 24 mo.
- Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II - Body Only (Rental) $375.00
mLogic mRack LTO-7 Rack Mountable Tape Drive (Single or Dual)
From: $5,299.00Get 5 FREE LTO Tapes with the purchase of any mLogic LTO Tape drive - $600 Value!
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35 Camera Body Only (Rental) $225.00
- Sony Service Plus and Technical Support – How to get help, parts, and repairs on for Sony Pro Video Equipment
- Demystifying “Crop Factor”
- Panasonic EVA1: First Look, Sony FS5 Comparison, Test Footage
- Three Affordable Video Technology Solutions Trending in 2018
- U of M Raptor Center Utilizes Z-Cart by Z Systems For Remote Video Learning