We have an immediate need for a Sales Engineer / Project Estimator. Recently, Z Systems was awarded a State of Minnesota contract for av and video systems. The result of this is that we are getting daily requests to submit proposals for av systems for conference, meeting rooms, and various projects for the State.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Track and manage the opportunities as they come in.
- Go on-site for pre-bid meetings – take pictures, gather requirements, ask questions.
- Work with our engineering and sales staff to put together timely responses to the request for proposals.
- Assist with any web-based assets that we publish on our web site specific to these customers.
- Research and stay current with relevant product offerings from our vendors.
- A car and valid driver’s license.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Great organizational and computer skills.
- Experience in the audiovisual industry.
- An interest in sales and engineering.
Additionally, we’d like to see:
- Business to business sales and prospecting experience.
- A 4-year College degree.
Compensation will be salary plus bonus and based on your experience and qualifications
How to Apply:
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Z Systems
Z Systems is a woman-owned Twin-Cities based pro video reseller and integrator. Our customers include corporate, government, educational institutions, houses of worship, video production companies, post production houses, and any other organizations that need professional video and audiovisual systems. Basically, any business or organization that is creating audio and video materials.
Our core values are:
- Technical excellence – we know what we sell
- Fierce customer loyalty – we will advocate for our customers over everything else to ensure that they are treated fairly.
- Value – we will utilize technology shifts to help our customers achieve more results with less money than our competitors.
We’ve been in business for 21 years and offer both health care and a Simple IRA retirement savings plan for all our full-time employees.
Our office is in Saint Louis Park – just a couple blocks from the Cedar Lake Trail bicycle path.