Primary duties to include Website Management, Marketing, E-Commerce, and Social Media Manager.
Full-time, part-time, or hourly contract labor can be accommodated.
Z Systems is a video and audiovisual reseller and integrator with offices in Saint Louis Park. We are a Minnesota-certified woman-owned small business and have been around for 24 years. Our work is mainly business-to-business (B2B) and limited to Minnesota, geographically.
We are a great little company – we do great work, have wonderful clients, and a ‘dream team’ of employees. Check us out – read our Google reviews. People like us. The problem is we are really bad at spreading the word.
We need help. We need you.
We are hoping to find a highly motivated individual that can come in and fix this. This would be a great gig for someone trying to get established.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain our WordPress website – keep its infrastructure up-to-date and organized, make improvements, author and publish posts relating to our business (product news, customer success stories, FAQ’s, etc.)
- Manage and maintain our fledgling WooCommerce e-commerce site – update pricing, process orders, run analytics re what customers are looking for, and tweak inventory levels to accommodate.
- Manage our email campaigns and social media posts (right now Facebook and Instagram).
- Various other duties as needed.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Experience with maintaining a WordPress site (tweaking, updating plug-ins, fixing broken links, cleaning up unused media and pages).
- Some experience with e-commerce
- Expertise with B2B social media planning and executing.
- Good writing skills, grammar, and spelling.
- An interest in learning and doing lots of different things. As a small company, our daily objectives tend to change a lot.
Additionally, We’d Like to See:
- Video editing skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO.
- An interest in and passion for video/film production
Negotiable. We aren’t a big company with big bucks, so it’s a great gig for someone trying to get established and create a referenceable success story. If e-commerce sales can be grown, then some of that revenue could be used to add to your compensation.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Z Systems
Z Systems is a woman-owned Twin-Cities based pro video reseller and integrator. Our customers include corporate, government, educational institutions, video production companies, and postproduction houses. Basically, any business or organization that is creating audio and video materials.
Our company values are centered around:
- Technical excellence – we know what we sell
- Fierce customer loyalty – we will advocate for our customers over everything else to ensure that they are treated fairly.
- Value – we will leverage technology shifts to help our customers achieve more results with less money than our competitors.
We’ve been in business for 24 years and offer both health care and a Simple IRA retirement savings plan for all our full-time employees.