Join us at Z Systems for a hands-on look at the highly anticipated Sony BURANO.
You have two opportunities on Thursday, November 2nd to get your hands on a BURANO, grab some food, and ask any questions you may have to our Sony expert!
BURANO Event Details:
- DATE: Thursday, November 2nd
- LOCATION: Z Systems – 3724 Oregon Ave S, St. Louis Park, MN 55426
- AFTERNOON SESSION
- Social Hour and Food: 11:30am
- Presentation: 12:30pm
- Open Shooting/Hands On: 1:15pm
- EVENING SESSION
- Social Hour and Food: 5:00pm
- Presentation: 6:00pm
- Open Shooting/Hands On: 6:45pm
- RSVP appreciated, fill out the form below!
Check out the following bullet points about why we think the BURANO is worth the hype.
- 8.6k Resolution
- 16-bit RAW Recording
- 16 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Dual Base ISO 800/3200
- Native PL Mount and E Mount
- Hand-held, Shoulder Mount, Fully Built
- Multi Function Viewfinder
- 7 Sensor Scan Modes
CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY:
- Face/Eye Detection Autofocus
- AI Subject Recognition and Tracking
- In Body Image Stabilization (works with all lenses)
- Variable ND Filter
- BURANO (includes VF) $24,999.00
- Side Handle $1,500.00
- 2TB CF Express Type-B Card $960.00
- About 2.5 hours of 8.6k XOCN-LT Recording
The Sony BURANO will be available starting in spring 2024 and we’re taking pre-orders! No commitment or money down needed. Email or call us at 952-974-3140 to be added to the list.