AJA HELO H.264 Streamer & Recorder
The HELO H.264 Streamer & Recorder from AJA is a stand-alone appliance which brings both SDI and HDMI input/output into a single appliance with the ability to simultaneously stream out to your Content Delivery Network (CDN) as well as encode and record H.264 files to SD cards, USB storage, or network-based storage simultaneously.
Portable and Packed to go
- HELO’s small and robust form factor is essential for your busy schedule. Live events, webcasts, production and post locations vary and you need a device that can take the heat. HELO is designed to travel well, fit wherever needed and continuously deliver; all with full size connectivity.
- HELO offers both 3G-SDI and HDMI source inputs in a single device with the ability to encode up to 1080p 60 in beautiful and efficient H.264.
- Stream out to your Content Delivery Network (CDN) and record to SD cards, USB storage or network based shares simultaneously.
- Encodes to H.264/MPEG-4 ensuring bandwidth efficiencies with widely compatible files from tablets to smartphones, desktops to smart TVs
- 2-channel stereo audio can be encoded at up to 24-bit 48 kHz at data rates ranging from 32 KB/s to 256 KB/s in MPEG-4-LC, allowing you to make an appropriate choice for your project’s needs
- USB connection and robust web-browser based UI allows you to setup and configure your CDN connection
- The stream button delivers your project across the recorder’s Ethernet connection, which allows support for RTP/RTSP, RTMP as well as Unicast
- Offers a dedicated record button right on the front of the recorder’s small and mobile interface for immediate recording
- You can simply plug in your NTFS 3.1 or FAT 32 formatted USB drive, SD card, or connected network storage and start recording immediately
- H.264-based encoding not only ensures efficiently sized files, it also means you have multiple recording medium options
- Utilizes USB thumb sticks, drives and RAIDs, common SD or SDHC media or network sharing across a switch
- AJA eMini-Setup and recorder’s easy-to-use web-browser interface make it simple to setup, configure, and update firmware
- You can connect to the recorder either via its direct USB port to set static/dynamic IP addresses through AJA eMini-Setup software or over the network using the web server generated UI
- For Ki Pro or CION Users, the HELO Recorder expands your HD pipeline with up to 1080p60 support
- You can connect via 3G-SDI or HDMI and record H.264 proxy files for fast onsite portable editing on a laptop and stream your live capture or playback as needed
Note: The sale price includes an additional 3% import fee that is charged to us by AJA.
If you have questions about this product, contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (952)974-3140.
For more products, visit our shop!