AJA KONA LHi Capture Card
The KONA LHi Capture Card from Aja is designed to bridge the gap between legacy analog devices and the latest products using 3Gbps SDI and HDMI by providing editing, monitoring, and mastering of pro-quality video in a powerful yet affordable system. This unit comes with a breakout cable, and can also be connected to an optional breakout box for rackmount I/O convenience and additional connectivity in the form of BNC digital AES/EBU connectors and RCA monitoring jacks.
- KONA LHi uses the Aja Control Panel application to configure various hardware parameters and can also be used to auto-detect input format & frame rate and configure hardware-based up/down/cross-conversions
- Use this device to interface with devices such as an HDMI-enabled camera, an HD-SDI VTR connection, and legacy analog video equipment
- By way of the card’s “Input PassThrough” mode, you can configure it to act as a converter within your computer, allowing you to embed or disembed audio or convert a signal like HDMI to HD-SDI
- It features full, 10-bit, broadcast-quality, motion-adaptive SD to HD up-conversion, HD to HD cross-conversion, HD to SD down-conversion, and automatic HD/SD 12-bit component analog output
- All of KONA LHi’s conversions are hardware-based, therefore they are available all the time, even during ingest or playback
- Outputs can be configured independently allowing you to have simultaneous HD and SD output, or two different types of HD (720 or 1080) output at the same time via cross-conversion
- The card offers DVCPRO HD hardware acceleration
- HDMI v1.3a with Deep Color at 30/36 bits per pixel on input & output is supported
- It offers 12-bit HD analog component input & output
- The card features 10-bit, hardware-based, real-time up/down/cross-conversions
- 12-bit SD analog component, composite, or S-Video input & output are available
- Dynamic RT hardware acceleration is a standard feature
- The card features (2) channels of balanced XLR AES digital audio and (2) channels of balanced XLR analog audio input & output
- 8-channel SDI embedded audio input & output is included
- HD/SD Genlock and RS-422 machine control are standard features
- It supports LTC input on the reference input
- This solution is compatible with Final Cut Studio applications, Adobe applications, and most industry-standard applications
- A breakout cable is included as a standard feature and a breakout box can be purchased separately
If you have questions about this product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (952)974-3140.
For more products, visit our shop!