AJA ROI-SDI 3G-SDI to HDMI/3G-SDI Scan Converter with ROI Scaling
The ROI-SDI 3G-SDI to HDMI/3G-SDI Scan Converter from AJA allows high-quality conversion and extraction of a Region of Interest (ROI) from a 3G-SDI input to 3G-SDI and HDMI mirrored outputs in a very portable form factor. With remarkable image scaling, extensive aspect ratio conversion and audio functionality, the ROI-SDI converter customizes video signals for a range of display and SDI workflow needs without sacrificing space.
- Allows you to rotate source signals, customize a portion of an image, or reframe the source image to extend the creative options for what’s been captured in camera
- Connecting a ROI-SDI Mini-Converter via USB to a computer running the free Mini-Config application lets you interactively select a Region of Interest from the original signal and have full control over how that region is scaled to the output resolution using AJA’s high quality scaling algorithms for a clean picture quality
- Controls aspect ratio conversion with on-screen controls in the Mini-Config software that show you exactly what your source and output will look like and what formats are coming in and going out
- Simple menu controls let you quickly choose the proper output for any situation
- Output is mirrored to both the 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs for simultaneous delivery to multiple displays or continuing signal paths
- Utilizes a direct 3G-SDI loop through, allowing it to be placed in-line so you still have a connection to an external monitor while extracting to both 3G-SDI and HDMI
- Reference input ensures the 3G-SDI signal out of ROI is locked for use throughout a production or facility
- Accepts 8-channel embedded audio from an 3G-SDI input
- Audio source and routing can be selected in the Mini-Config software and is embedded in the 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs
- Features a stereo RCA output for simple monitoring needs
- 5 to 18 VDC universal power supply includes international plug connections for use around the world
- Small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack, or directly on a camera rig
- Locking power connector does not accidentally pull loose
If you have questions about this product, contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (952)974-3140.
For more products, visit our shop!