Control your AV systems and schedule your events and meetings with this Hardware Gateway from Atlona. This hardware gateway server provides AV control for up to three rooms over a LAN and up to six rooms for scheduling meetings or events. The gateway is compatible with Atlona devices and uses the Atlona Management System (AMS) for configuration.
The Atlona hardware gateway features two Gigabit Ethernet ports so you can keep your private AV LAN separate from your corporate LAN for additional security. Gateway functions such as management, settings, and device deployment can be managed by a web browser or mobile app. It features a touchscreen panel that shows room status and scheduling controls, and it can even control when a meeting starts or ends. You can also manage your assets from the gateway, which can help your IT and AV departments keep track of and configure all your AV devices.
The 1 RU system can be rackmounted with the included hardware, and a power supply is included.
- Flexible scalability for integrating one or several AV systems over a network
- Fast, agile, and highly intuitive control system configuration to set up a room AV system in minutes
- Configurations can easily be duplicated across devices, rooms, and sites
- Make control system modifications in just minutes, including AV equipment changes
- Control system redundancy with automatic failover, available via primary and backup VGW-HW processors
- Velocity Command Converters available for IP conversion to RS-232, IR, and relay/sensor; IP to RS-232 available through Atlona AV devices
- Easy to install and configure for integrators
- Compatible with G Suite and Microsoft Office 365
- Simple to access for meeting participants though Velocity touch panels
- User-friendly GUI for viewing meeting room availability status, browsing for available rooms, and scheduling a meeting or event time
- Ability to extend meetings and initiate ad hoc meeting sessions