Perform footage acquisition from digital or analog sources straight into your NLE of choice with the Blackmagic Design UltraStudio HD Mini. SDI and analog video inputs can import video from modern or legacy professional video equipment. Using the versatile Thunderbolt 3 interface, the UltraStudio HD Mini can send and receive SD and HD video up to 1080p at 60 fps with up to 16 channels of embedded audio. Available outputs include dual SDI for fill and key, as well as an HDMI output for driving consumer displays. With the built-in RS-422 connection, the UltraStudio HD Mini can also interface with professional broadcast decks.
Use the DIP switches on the front panel or the RS-422 deck control port on the rear for software control. The separately available Teranex Mini Smart Panel can be purchased separately and can be used to control the Blackmagic Design UltraStudio HD Mini as well as for confidence monitoring.
- Color Space Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- HD Down Conversion: Real time 10-bit hardware down conversion on SDI B output, Composite and S-Video when working in HD video formats on playback. Selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9 and center cut 4:3 styles.
Real-Time Effects Support
- Final Cut Pro X internal effects
- Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects
- Avid Media Composer internal effects
- DaVinci Resolve
Thunderbolt 3 Connectivity
Connects via Thunderbolt 3 to stream video. Bus-power over Thunderbolt 3 is sufficient to power the UltraStudio Mini, no separate power supply is required.
Software Application Support
- Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve, Fusion
- Apple: Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe: Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC
- Avid: Media Composer, Pro Tools
- Autodesk: Smoke
- Steinberg: Cubase, Nuendo
If you have questions about this product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (952) 974 3140
For more products, visit our shop!