If your project calls for a lot of over the shoulder or handheld shooting, you’ll want to add the Blackmagic URSA Viewfinder. You get a full resolution 1920 x 1080 color display that lets you get incredibly accurate focus and the screen is so sharp that it’s impossible to see any individual pixels so it’s just like using an optical viewfinder on a traditional film camera. The viewfinder can be adjusted for either left or right eye use. Simply plug it into the power and SDI viewfinder output, then start shooting. The viewfinder features a sensor that turns off the screen when you’re not using it to save power and extend the life of the OLED screen.
Blackmagic URSA Viewfinder
ENG Style viewfinder for URSA Broadcast and Mini
- For URSA Broadcast and Mini Cameras
- 7″ Screen with Removable Hood
- Tension Adjustable Articulating Mount
- Brightness, Contrast, Peaking Control
- Zoom, Zebra, False Color, Histogram
- Edge Focus Detection, Custom LUTs
- Adjustable Frame Line Overlay
- Audio Meters, Tally
- JZ's Notes: ENG Style viewfinder for URSA Broadcast and Mini
You may also like…
Our website features a selection of our more popular and recommended products. If you don’t see it here, we can still get it for you. Just give us a call at (952) 974-3140 or contact us, we will help you find a solution that meets your needs exactly.