Ursa Broadcast Rental
This package is ideal for news gathering, documentary film making, and broadcast television where versatility and affordability are driving considerations. The ability to use industry standard 2/3″ broadcast lenses means that you get a lot of functionality, like servo control, par focal zooming, plus significantly more zoom range than with the options available for larger sensor cameras like the FS7 or Ursa Mini Pro.
- Blackmagic URSA Broadcast Camera
- Blackmagic URSA Viewfinder
- Blackmagic URSA SSD Recorder
- Blackmagic URSA Mini Shoulder kit
- Blackmagic URSA Battery plate (V-lock or Gold Mount)
- Blackmagic URSA Mini Mic Mount
Blackmagic URSA Broadcast Features
- 4K sensor, extended video dynamic range, traditional external controls and buttons, built in optical ND filters, dual CFast and dual SD card recorders,
- New extended video mode with better dynamic range and color fidelity producing images with amazing texture and detail, accurate skin tones, vibrant color and high dynamic range.
- Full electronic 2/3″ B4 lens control support for adjusting focus, iris and zoom using the camera’s controls, or remotely from an ATEM switcher or ATEM Camera Control Panel.
- Built in dual SD/UHS-II and CFast card recorders allow unlimited duration recording in high quality.
- Records 1080i or 2160p video into standard .mov files using DNx145, DNx220X or ProRes for compatibility with existing broadcast systems and workflows. Standard .mxf will be added in future updates.
- Support for DNxHD 220X, DNxHD 145, Apple ProRes 4444 XQ, ProRes 4444, ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422, ProRes 422 LT and ProRes 422 Proxy, CinemaDNG RAW, CinemaDNG RAW 3:1, CinemaDNG RAW 4:1.
- High quality clear, 1/4, 1/16th and 1/64th stop neutral density (ND) filters with IR compensation designed to specifically match the colorimetry and color science of URSA Broadcast.
- Interchangeable EF, PL and F mount available separately.
- Features all standard connections, including dual XLR mic/line audio inputs with phantom power, 12G‑SDI output for monitoring with camera status graphic overlay and separate XLR 4 pin power output for viewfinder power, headphone jack, LANC remote control and standard 4 pin 12V DC power connection.
- Built in high quality stereo microphones for recording sound.
- 4 inch foldout touchscreen for on-set monitoring and menu settings.
- Blackmagic SDI Control Protocol for external control or iPad control via Bluetooth®, 2 x 2.5mm LANC for lens and record control.