A dynamic PTZ camera aimed at productions and video streaming, the CR-N500 boasts a 1.0-type 4K UHD sensor and Dual Pixel CMOS AF, plus 15x optical zoom, smooth pan and tilt as well as image stabilization to capture content in superb detail. If you have a professional production that requires remotely controlled cameras with minimal crew and a high-resolution output, the Canon CR-N300 4K NDI PTZ Camera with 20x Zoom from Canon will fit right into your house of worship, corporate conference room, government application, courtroom, broadcast streaming production, event space, or even add an extra camera to your documentary shoot. The CR-N300 sports many features of a Canon camcorder such as a 1/2.3″ dual-pixel CMOS sensor, Hybrid AF, the Canon DIG!C DV6 image processor, scene modes, 20x optical zoom, 20x digital zoom, microphone input, and video capture and output up to UHD 4K. The camera also includes NDI|HX support without requiring a separate license, allowing you to drop the camera into your existing NDI network with minimal configuration.
- Capture up to UHD 4K30 / 1080p60 Video
- 8.29MP 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor with Hybrid AF
- HDMI, 3G-SDI, IP, and USB Video Output
- Built-In NDI|HX Support, PoE+, 1.5 Lux
- 20x Optical, 20x Digital Zoom, AWB
- 3.5mm Audio Input, AC Adapter Included
- Canon DIG!C DV6 Processor
- IP, RS-422, IR, and Wi-Fi Control
- Works with Canon Control Software
- Compatible with Canon PTZ Controller
With a 15x optical zoom and 4K UHD shooting capabilities, the CR-N500 offers precise control and seamless IP streaming, even in low light conditions. For more information, check out this post about the Canon N300 and N500 cameras.